January 19, 20, 21, 2018
Mr. Randell is a Producer/Director from LA who has worked in Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada and the U.S who has presented this workshop in over 200 North American Cities to over 10,000 people.
Be the Best You Can Be – a motivational – inspirational lecture series for individuals pursuing a career in Modelling, Acting, and the Performing Arts.
Students learn what is needed to work in front of an audience and a camera – more importantly, how to hone their unique talent.
Friday, January 19 5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Making your dreams a reality
- How to make yourself marketable for stage, television and film.
- How to find and work with an agent/manager
- How to get jobs and promote yourself
- How to walk, talk and present yourself with confidence
- Reading and speech improvement techniques
Saturday, January 20 9:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m.
- Review commercials, movies, – what to do and not to do
- How to break down a script
- Terminology required for a set
- Basics – how to audition for commercials and film
- How to prepare monologues
- Facial expressions with mirrors
- Speech patterns
Sunday, January 21 09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Students must have completed the Friday and Saturday courses
- This is an intensive acting workshop.
- Commercials and monologues recorded, reviewed and critiqued.
- Work in-group and individual situations breaking down a script.
- Work in-group situations reading and acting the part from the script on camera.